Nordic Casemix CentreThe Nordic Casemix Centre is instituted in the year 2008 by the Nordic healthcare organisations to promote Casemix cooperation.
The Centre continues the work started at the Nordic Centre for Classifications in Healthcare at Uppsala University.
The Centre will continue collaboration with the Classification Centre now placed in Oslo.
The NordDRG system is owned by Statens Serum Institut in Denmark, Suomen Kuntaliitto in Finland, The Ministry of Welfare in Iceland, Helsedirektoratet in Norway and Socialstyrelsen in Sweden.
The NordDRG cooperation is led by the Board of the centre and by an Expert Network Group with members nominated by all participating countries.
- Expert Group Autumn meeting 2014
- The Expert Group autumn meeting will take place 28-29th of August 2014 in Reykjavik
- 18 August 2014
- NCSP+ is updated
- NCSP+ now contains even Danish intervention classifications
- 6 November 2013
- Nordic Casemix Conference 2014
- Nordic Casemix Conference 2014 in Tallinn 12-13th of May
- 10 October 2013
- Expert Group spring meeting 2014
- The Expert Group spring meeting will take place 24-25th of March 2014 in Stockholm
- 25 September 2013
- Timetable 2014
- The NordDRG timetable for 2014 is now available
- 10 September 2013